Instinct Original Real Salmon Recipe is a wholesome and balanced food that will exceed your cat's daily nutrient requirements. Made with salmon and pork liver, 95% of this canned food is comprised of real animal protein while the remaining 5% is filled with delicious fruits and vegetables, including carrots, cranberries, artichokes, pumpkin, tomato, blueberries, kale, and broccoli. This leaves ZERO room for grains, gluten, and other unnecessary filters and makes Instinct Original Real Salmon Recipe an ideal option for cats with sensitivities or allergies.
Ground flaxseed and Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids have been included in this food to help improve the condition of your cat's skin and coat and bring out the natural shine. Add variety to your cat's diet by rotating Instinct Original Salmon with other Instinct Original flavours such as beef, rabbit, or venison. Available in individual 5.5 oz cans or cases of 12 cans.
|Crude Protein (min.)||10.50%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||4%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||2%|
|*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.09%|
|*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)||0.45%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Vitamin and Mineral Information represent typical values.
Metabolizable Energy: 1,057 kcal/kg 165 kcal/can
Salmon, Salmon Broth, Pork Liver, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Egg Product, Peas, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.