Churros-shaped, delicious dental gum that removes plaque and tartar for dogs.
Air Holes and Protuberances Help Scrape Off Plaque and Tartar From Between Teeth
For those who have a small body or mouth, please cut it into small pieces.
For dogs whose teeth are weak and hard to chew, please soak the snack in water and give it to them.
If it's the first time eating it, please hold it with your hands and watch your child's reaction and help them to eat it safely.
If your pet don't like brushing teeth, please put toothpaste or Plago on It churros and improve oral care.
* Recommended dialy amount
~ 9lbs: 0.5pcs, 9~22lbs: 1~1.5pcs, 22lbs~ : 1.5~2pcs
· It is for pets, so do not feed it except for pets.
· Stay away from high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight, and keep it out of the reach of children.
· After opening the product, refrigerate and pay as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
· The white ingredients or dark points that are sometimes visible on the surface of the product are part that can be
seen due to the nature of the raw materials, so please feel easy and feed it.
· Puppies with less than 6 months of young dogs or weak digestive systems need some attention.
· If puppies vomit and have diarrhea after eating this product, please stop feeding it. If the puppy does not improve
after half a day of checking the condition, please consult with a veterinarian.
· Due to the nature of the raw materials used, the color may not be even, but the quality is not abnormal, so please
feed it to puppies without fear.
· Feed only the right amount to puppies, because there is a risk of diarrhea due to overeating.
· Don't feed it to ruminants.
· Contact the place of purchase or customer counseling for the deteriorated product.
Rice, Pea starch, Pig collagen, Dried pollack powder, Soybean protein, Kangaroo, Beef, Potato Starch, Gelatin, Peanut Butter, Glycerin, Green tea extract, Turmeric, Seaweed extract, Coconut oil, Vitamin C, Fructooligosaccharide, Tocopherol
[Product name]The itchurros Peanut Butter
[Actual weight] 175g(35g x 5EA)
[Use] A three-month-old to whole age